Saturday, September 4, 2010

THANK GOD 4 MOMMA'S FOOD!

All right we all know that campus food is never the best. It's pretty gross and hella untrustable, but for the money you pay to go 2 the school you damn sure gonna eat it. My stomach is trained off my momma's food. We ate healthy in her house, veggies every day, turkey meat all time, 1 FRICCN STARCH! It sounds like torture i know, but i'm healthy. My stomach can't take this re-warmed college food i can't eat certain things. I'm starting to learn what i can and can't eat...then i remembered what my moms did for me the day i left. She cooked all my favs and packed em away for me...that was my breakfast and will be my breakfast again!! YUM 2 HOMEMADE (not that craft crap ya'll know) mac and cheese, string beans, candied yams, and turkey meatloaf!

2 comments:

  1. My Grandmother(on my Fathers side)taught my Mother how to cook. I use to laugh, and watch my Mother she would be trying to write things down, and Grandmama would say, "don't write, do it, thats how you learn. Grandmama also never used measuring cups, she would say you use a pinch of this drop of that, But oh how my Grandmother could cook...she taught my Mother well. She taught me how to clean greens, snap green beans. And she would alway say don't you eat no restraunt made greens, they never clean them right !

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg are you kidding me?!?! i would hve to write stuff down...i forget stuff alot lol wow i wish i could cook like that lol i set stuff aflame tho lol :D

    ReplyDelete