Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 & Still Evolving...

Ok, I know I'm late, but I'm going to make a full commitment to my creativity. After all I only have 3 new years resolutions and I made them super reasonable and achievable:
  1. Self Creativity: I plan on going all out in my creativity. After all I'm trying to better myself and I need a new hobby...a creative output if you will. I need to find things that I like to do, for myself and me alone. If you enjoy what I do then that is a plus also!
  2. Self Expression: I need to find how to express myself in a better way. It's kind of like creativity, but in a way more private. Things I would do just to help me explain my definition of self.
  3. Love: I want to love myself and love other unconditionally. Sometimes one gets so afraid of love from being hurt so many times, but I know love is necessary to move on in life. It is necessary to live.
I normally had a long list of resolutions, but just like everyone else I would do the two famous things. Give up or forget about them, so this time I did some that would truly benefit my well being as time goes on. I am so hopeful for this year, you have no idea. Of course I will keep you posted! Byeee!!!
-XOXO Sincerely DB,        


No comments:

Post a Comment