Sunday, January 16, 2011

One of My Fav. Inspiring Movies

Can you guess this couple:
Vanessa & Frankie
Madea's Family Reunion
I love watching this movie because it makes me believe that one day I will have my"Frankie". I love Vanessa's role because she play a woman scarred by the past lovers she has had. She gave her life to the Lord and became celibate. She allowed herself to grow in the Lord, but gave up on dating because hey, "all men want something." Along come Frankie a bus driver driven enough to take her on a date. Their romance is truly one of envy because they take their times, neither giving into their sexual desires. They allow their friendship to grow, and blossom into love. This is something that I admire and will one day have, trusting in the Lord. Until then I will try my hardest to get myself prepared for my future husband. Although I maybe a little scared like Vanessa at letting myself feel and be vulnerable, I believe that my "Frankie" can come to restore the relational part of me waiting to be filled. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment