Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Inspired by Mama Mia...The European Lifestyle

Week 2: Watch my Diet!


          Ok so apparently they eat much differently then we do at and different times. They start out breakfast with lots of fruit, meat, cheese, and whole wheat bread. I accept all but the meat (flexy over here)! During our Lunch (about 2-4pm) they have their big dinner. This is where they go all out. If they eat again it is a lite meal like a salad, fruit, bread, or cheese. Turns out Europeans don't traditionally snack as much as we Americans do. So this week I have been trying out this European eating style and I will say as a result I have lost a few pounds! By eating a big dinner at 3pm I have class right after so I don't go to sleep and transfer that food into fat. Turns out they don't have much dessert either..AHHHH! By my more healthy lifestyle (working out included) it seems that the European lifestyle might have something to it! I look forward to continuing.....
                                                                                     Later!
                                                                                         DB

No comments:

Post a Comment