Friday, March 18, 2011

Inspired by Mama Mia...The European Lifestyle

      Watching this movie I have found that living the American lifestyle is seriously stressing me out and I'm a bit unhappy. I also find that I am stressing a lot more than I ever should, I've gained at least 10 pounds and the eating is all stress related. I now know the cause of my recent gain and I am happy to say that I will find a constructive way around it. I have briefly done research and it's found the the European Lifestyle is more relaxed and less stressed. Over the next few days I will be telling you how I will be improving my life through a new type of lifestyle! Wish me luck, I know something good will become of this. I can feel it already I'm so excited!! Maybe one day I can visit Europe and truly enjoy the lifestyle. Anyway....
Day 1: Be Fit!

This is something that most of us would have to work on. Face it the typical American lifestyle is sedentary to the max. No wonder our country is filled with obesity, even starting from a younger age now! Simply unbelievable because as a child I was constantly outside playing, but sadly technology has me inside watching tv or using my laptop. Disgusting!! Europeans don't ever seem to work out because they constantly bike or walk to their destinations. They say that even walking for just 30 minutes daily is a good start towards a fresh new life and perspective! 


2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean..

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with trying a new lifestyle! I do agree than Americans should exercise a lot more than we do. I try to do as much walking and moving as I can.
    http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete