Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Promises..Learn to Keep Them...

Hello Lovlies,
       Ok, so my latest video is actually me finally giving my friend what I had promised months ago. I had promised her a makeup look that I had done on my birthday. She begged me to do so and i obliged, but then I put it off. The longer I put it off the more I forgot about it. Then as I was coming home from school I remembered the promise I had made to my old friend. Needless to say I got right to it and I recorded my video for her. I even titled it for her so when she sees it she will be shocked. Learn from my mistake:
1. Stay true to your promises
2. Do not put off what you promised, do it immediately!
3. Remember to do a little extra for this person because you forgot the promise if you did. It makes them feel really appreciated!
                                                                                                Hope I Helped!
                                                                                                        --XOXO DB

2 comments:

  1. I always try to keep my promises and do it as soon as possible, because I would definatey forget about it. :)


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here girl lol trust that...sometimes I even gotta write em down!

    ReplyDelete