Saturday, April 9, 2011

Confession Time: I Am Disappointed with Myself



I'm not sure what your thinking when you see this, but I must be honest with myself I am disappointed. I am at a point where I am saddened because I cannot have the things I desire in life. Sadly, these things are all materialistic. I hate to say this, but Daddy spoiled his little girl! I seem to always want things hoping that they will make me happy. It upsets me when I go to the mall and I leave with nothing weighing down my arm. I cannot buy things for myself because I do not have a job and am a hard working full-time student. I am not used to the big change that has taken over me. It's so hard and I will admit I stress over the fact that I can no longer get the things I want. Don't get me wrong in high school I did have a job and so I provided clothes and fun times for myself. I didn't really depend on my parents, and now in college I have to depend on them. I do not ask them for money because I feel guilty, whenever they do give me a little something it goes straight to the bank. Inside I feel like I'm dying of retail starvation. I walk into my favorite stores and resist temptation, but inside it's really starting to bug me. Needless to say that this will be the start of a new project, a working on myself and I'm excited to start. This project is called: How to Leave a Materialistic World. With the help of my older friends and the internet I hope I can start to see a change in myself, wish me luck!
                                                                                                             Sincerely XOXO,
                                                                                                                       DB

No comments:

Post a Comment