Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 5~OOTD & NYC Adventure

Hello!
Hey guys! Whats up? So today after church I was supposed to go work out, but go invited to go to Dave & Buster and meet new friends with a friend of mine from church already.  So I tagged along and ended up going to Soho for the first time. Upon arriving I saw for the first time Central Park. Alas I did not go inside because I want to share my first experience with my sweet thang! So I will save that huge adventure for another time. We also ended up going to Hoboken and I was reading in the care when all of a sudden I glance up just in time to see...THE CAKE BOSS BAKERY! I immediately requested that we park and take a pic..it was closed because it was late, but still. My first time there in Hoboken as well and I enjoyed it. I love going to NYC!
                             Sincerely,
             DB<3

I spend too many hours watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment