Monday, June 6, 2011

WOOTD( Work Outfit of the Day)

Posing Cranky in the Morn!
Ok, so I'm not gonna lie, I am not a morning person at all! My mother described me as evil looking when I wake up all angry  and stuff. It's hard you know some people can do it naturally and then...there's me! So I woke up at 6am today...hey I'm a college student..so this is an unholy hour to wake up to! Nonetheless I am proud to now be a part of a giant family, known as my dream hospital. I started work today and for the next two weeks I'll be swamped with paperwork and training. Although tiring I will be more than happy this entire summer. This is the place I have always dreamed about working at and now I'm here. I start small, but I will  leave with a bang. Hopefully, they will see the work I put in her along with my volunteer hours and etc. and when it comes down to me getting my bachelors they will choose me because I am one of their own. Maybe if I make a good enough impression they'll say..
THEM: Didn't you used to work here as a receptionist?
ME: Why yes I sure did!
THEM: I remember seeing you always smiling.
ME: *blush*
THEM: I see that you now have your nursing degree, since we already know you and you had such a great work ethic we are more than happy to rehire you!
ME: OMG Thank you so much!
*DANCES DOWN HALLWAY*

~you get my drift! Anyway CYAAA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment